Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tea & Tarot

It is very rare I allow someone to read cards for me. However yesterday I had an enchanting afternoon with Barb from the Mystic Review. As she read me, she confirmed my thoughts and referred many great books. Whenever we get together, it is like Fate takes a break to have Tea with us, as goosebumps come at the eerie accuracy and synchronicity soars. I love our talks.

Barb has wonderful energy and gives advice as a friend should. She steers me from pitfalls and brings me down to earth from my latest follies. Perhaps going to Africa to become a Root Doctor wasn't the best decision for me. So, I appreciate her. :)

A good reader and friend knows when to give good advice in a gentle way. And a professional reader always gives advice and spiritual material to read as Barb always suggests great books.She has a great taste in reading and I am always shocked by her accuracy in picking the right books.

Our afternoon tea's & tarot are awe inspiring in Barb's two story 100 year old home which I rent..

It is so good to have a friend to exchange readings with. That I wouldn't change for the world, or even for a nice trip to Africa.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't either! From time to time someone will say to me how lucky I am to know you personally (Tara is a very sought after reader in our area with an extremely long wait list) and I think, if you only knew. Your readings have been like a beacon to me over the years, I'm thrilled to be able to return even a small part of that light.

    I'm looking forward to hearing your take on the books and so glad you're staying put!

    ReplyDelete